Dorlands Illustrated Medical Dictionary Book
with CDROM version bonus SPELLCHECKER and PDA software
(Please note: This is a DICTIONARY BOOK with BONUS SPELLCHECKER software.)
2224 pages, 1115 illustrations (1025 in full color), Copyright 2003
For over 100 years, health care professionals have relied on Dorland's for its unmatched comprehensiveness, accuracy, clarity, and ease of use. Now, the 30th Edition of the world's finest medical dictionary features an all-new design with full-color, three-dimensional line art, color photography, and diagnostic and pathologic images. The New Edition features more than 125,000 terms, including over 3,000 new terms -- over 800 related to complementary and alternative medicine -- as well as improved and expanded appendices. An accompanying CD-ROM includes the Dorland's Spellchecker program.
New to this Edition:
- A new, full-color design and art program makes reference even easier and more enjoyable, with:
- Over 500 new full-color line drawings
- Over 500 full-color photographs
- Head words now in color
- Color tables and appendices
- Approximately 800 new terms from Complementary and Alternative Medicine mirror the increasing popularity of non-traditional treatments.
- Appendices have been reorganized and expanded to feature additional material of interest to medical transcriptionists and other specialty groups.
OUR PRICE: $47.95
View other options: